On Dec 8th I went to the periodontist..I was being treated for a minor gum issue which has since been taken careof..I have been cleared by the periodontist to get the braces on Feb 27th.Im looking forward to getting the process started...Also was told that I will very likely require jaw surgery to move my lower jaw ahead 8 mm to correct my 8mm overbite.im an adult and was told braces alone would likely just straighten the teeth and do nothing for the bite.I have decided that if my insurance will cover the surgery im going to go for it..I have been doing some research and it really doesn't look too bad.I have been collecting lots of information and since I would be on a liquid diet for 2 weeks I have a bunch of smothie recipes collected.I also have a list of needed supplies but surgery wont be for at least a year as my teeth ned to be straightened first.I have an appointed in Feb with an oral surgeon and will find out for sure what will need to be done..
1 comment:
Best of luck on getting on with your journey! And getting those braces on the 27th! :)
Post a Comment