Well back in September I decided to do something about my crooked teeth and my overbite.I grind my teeth and find it hard to chew food..I also have a lot of earaches and headaches which I was told could be cause by my overbite as it puts extra pressure on the jaw!Anyway I was given basically 2 options..1) 2 years in braces2) 1 year in braces , followed by jaw surgery then another 6 months in braces!Initally I was going with option 1 but I have had time to think and I've been doing some research ..I'm thinking if its necessary to fix the problems I am better off to consider surgery.However I am going to see what braces alone can do for me first!I had some dental work that needed to bompleted before the braces go on.in July I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed under general..I went to the periodontist several times to have a minor gum issue taken of.Also had some fillings that needed to be done so now all that is complete.My braces will be going on, feb 17th 2009.I plan to take daily pictures to add just so I can see how things are progressing..So please check back often..e c
No comments:
Post a Comment